In the present scientific era, there is a tendency to rely too much on machines, requests being made for every possible test in the hope that something will show up. This is not only wasteful but the results, instead of being reassuring, can be grossly misleading. Statistically, the more tests that are done, the greater […]
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROZAC IN LIQUID AND CAPSULE OR PILL FORM? AND WHEN IT CONTRAINDICATED?
- BACKACHE – DISRUPTING THE NORMAL ANATOMY
- MALE MENOPAUSE: ALL-SYSTEMS-GO (HIGH LIBIDO MAN)
- SKIN CARE: DERMATITIS (IRRITANT CONTACT DERMATITIS)
- ON THE HORIZON: DRUGS FOR BPH OF THE FUTURE?
- FAT AND GALLSTONES
- MALE MENOPAUSE: THE SURVIVAL COURSE: THE PHYSICAL FOUNDATION – SLIMMING (INTRODUCTION)
- METHODS AND TERMS: QUANTITATIVE CATEGORIES
- UNDERSTANDING TESTS FOR HIV: WHETHER TO GET TESTED
- SCIATICA: ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS THAT CAN HELP